Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jeez

Bann from TS3 server (not even reach to join)

Hi, there! I was trying to connect your Team Speak 3 server and i get that error several times *see the screenshot* and after i tried somethings i get ban.

The server just kick me many times. So...i haven't done anything bad. Just...kick, kick...kick and ban 😄 

" You are banned permanently. Reason: "VPN DETECTED" "

Don't really know what is that kind of error and don't know how to fix it. Anybody with that problem? I have already search on Internet and there's nothing specific things. I mean if the major problem was from me i will cannot join into other servers, so i think is something that i must change in my settings or...don't really know.

I have try to connect into other servers - it's work totally fine. No problem to connect, speak, text, create channel's and etc. 

Greetings! #needHelp

123.jpg

You have a vpn? Playing from a VPN ip? 

38 minutes ago, vKg said:

You have a vpn? Playing from a VPN ip? 

I'm not really sure. I cannot also check it. I get to whatismyipaddress to see everything, but cannot find something helpful.

But i got into Windows Taskbar and search for VPN and i checkout everything that possible 😄 So i think if it was ON...it's maybe now turned OFF.

I cannot join to see if it's fixed. Can someone unbann me, please?!

Nickname : Mr. Jeez

Please, waiting for a response from the @Powerel or @Carmen.

So, mate

First welcome on our community

You was kicked from DG-SYSTEM, this system it's set to aiming the vpn or proxy ip address 

Can you check your computer again, i think you have the vpn active or something like that

i recommend to disable all vpn service or proxy before you want to join on our server, because we are targeting and check every IP on first connection.

An other option: Restart your modem/router 

If the problem persists please leave me a message in private with your ip for adding it in whitelist

STAFF DG

On 3/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, Powerel said:

So, mate

First welcome on our community

You was kicked from DG-SYSTEM, this system it's set to aiming the vpn or proxy ip address 

Can you check your computer again, i think you have the vpn active or something like that

i recommend to disable all vpn service or proxy before you want to join on our server, because we are targeting and check every IP on first connection.

An other option: Restart your modem/router 

If the problem persists please leave me a message in private with your ip for adding it in whitelist

STAFF DG

Hi, i think everything that is possible is OFF.

I turn already everything OFF. I check for a PROXY (don't using at all), then i check VPN some things on my settings was ON so I turned OFF. Probably gonna work, but i'm banned, so first of all i must get unbann to try again 🙂

You have been banned from system because you have couple times try to join in 

I will add your ip address on whitelist and you will receive unban 

STAFF DG

:tc: