nickname: 000000000000
date of ban 25/09/2026 12:25
Unique ID: STEAM_1:0:2124318664
Details: I joined in the server as almost every day and say my name has changed to Bad name. Change it!. So i asked admin Umbro can he gave me back my old name PussyBoy with he said No! After 1 or 2 hours i finally change it. I had fun with him ,,trolling him'' and changed it to 000000000000, wich he knew it was me Pussyboy i told everybody im changing my name to 000000000000. After 5 min. in to playing westowood_big he asked me to do scan wich i did every day the same. And no one banned me before that even tho the scan info stays the same every day! In the scan i have 3 before downloaded cheats/ wallhack / skin changer / In CS GO. And the files stayed in my pc before i deleted them. So after back and fort Admin S1mpeon banned me for AIM!? Ban Information ////////I just want to play and have fun. Love God!
Name: 000000000000
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:2124318664
Reason: aim
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: S1mp|3^oN
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:376026356
******************************************
Motiv: AIM