Jump to content

PoSeDaTuL

Reporter
  • Posts

    561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    65
  • Country

    Romania

Everything posted by PoSeDaTuL

  1. Te așteptăm înapoi. SUcces !
  2. @ZimZeleNa You have unban
  3. Succes scumpule
  4. Nume: Vlad IP: 86.121.140.119 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:826060385 Motiv: no fungun Dovezi (Demo/ScreenShots):
  5. Nume: kid 🙂 IP: 176.221.222.151 SteamID: STEAM_2:1:776757615 Motiv: wall/drop Dovezi (Demo/ScreenShots):
  6. Nume: Voievod IP: 86.120.238.11 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1105539923 Motiv: wall /no.ss Dovezi (Demo/ScreenShots): https://imgur.com/a/ksCrF2J
  7. Nume: IP: SteamID: Motiv: Dovezi (Demo/ScreenShots):
  8. I would be happy if next time you make a demo of it by writing in the console "demo and the name" because without a clear proof I cannot give ban
  9. yOU ARE CLEAN / U HAVE UNBAN
  10. You are a CO-OWNER because you have always been fair with the rules and respected them! Welcome back! @nimzise
  11. we have a model to respect, please respect them and complete it. I am waiting for you with a new request
  12. we have a model that must be respected
  13. Salutare @dennyss, dacă vrei să punem aceste hărți avem nevoie și de linkuri le lor. Noi nu avem timpul necesar de_hruk este deja. https://gamebanana.com/games/4254 De aici poți să iei link urile acelor hărți baftă
  14. at his request @djalecsandro I close the topic
  15. Please clear this up once and for all @7sky / @djalecsandro !!!! If you don't solve it with them please don't send me any more messages because I don't deal with mixes otherwise you will be banned @Aquarius !!!!
  16. Leave my name and password private
  17. 2 ssaptm ramai cu ban, dupa daca te mai priind te banez PERMANENT @ITs*Fur*Curent
×
×
  • Create New...